Microsoft aimed to add their Windows 10 operating system update to over a billion devices within two to three years after its release in 2015. The operating system is running on more than 500 million active devices worldwide. It is the most popular among businesses due to the return of an updated Start menu for easier navigation, more security features and the ability to run applications across multiple Microsoft products including desktops, tablets, smartphones and embedded systems; helping organisations to run more efficiently.
Microsoft branded Windows 10 as a service that receives ongoing “features updates” which have also boosted its popularity among organisations of all sizes.
Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices (Windows 10) Exam
This course will prepare you to sit the Microsoft 70-697 examination for Configuring Windows Devices on Windows 10, which is part of the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows 10 certification.
The exam will test your knowledge on:
- Managing workplace identities
- Planning desktop and device deployment across the organisation
- Configuring the network and storage
- Managing data access and protection of shared resources
- Managing remote access
- Managing desktop and remote applications
- Managing updates and recovery
What Will I Learn?
- Introducing Windows 10
- Installing Windows 10
- Configuring Devices
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Managing Storage, Data and Printers
- Managing Apps
- Managing Device Security
- Maintaining Windows 10
- Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Deploying Windows 10 Enterprise Desktops
- Managing User Profiles and User State Virtualisation
- Managing Desktop and Application Settings Using Group Policy
- Configuring and Managing Client Hyper-V
Is it for me?
This course and the certification linked to it are for IT professionals who have a duty to deliver, manage and maintain suitable technology solutions across an organisation’s IT infrastructure. If you are also looking to provide this as a service, or get into the management of IT systems, this course is perfect for you. You will receive knowledge of a popular and up-to-date operating system which will boost your chances of employability in an exciting and continuously growing industry.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- The course is delivered online, so you can study at a time that suits you within your 12 months’ access.
- Fully prepare for the Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices (Windows 10) Exam.
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course.
- According to Spiceworks, 39% of EMEA organisations have adopted Windows 10 since its launch in July 2015, with 76% of Microsoft’s enterprise customers using Windows there is huge demand for people who can manage this popular operating system.