The MCSA Windows Server 2012 (70-412) Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services exam is the final exam in the hunt for the world-renowned MCSA qualification, the last step before going on to the MCSE qualification.
The Advanced Windows Server Services will separate you from the rest as you are able to carry out more complex functions and tasks in the Windows Server 2012 configurations. These skills are essential for any budding Systems Administrator or IT professional as the knowledge is in-demand and still relevant as businesses all over the world still utilise Windows Server 2012 – making it one of the most popular IT systems to implement.
The course is perfect for those who are working their way into technical IT, making it the ideal foundation for a successful, lucrative career in the IT industry which is at the forefront of business evolution.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Advanced Network Services
- Advanced File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Distributed AD DS Deployments
- AD DS Sites and Replication
- Implement AD CS
- Implementing AD RMS
- Implementing AD FS
- Implement Network Load Balancing
- Configure Failover Clustering
- Configure and Manage High Availability
- Implement BC and DR
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn advanced configurations of Windows Server 2012 services including Active Directory Federated Services, dynamic access control and network load balancing
- The final exam before MCSA status, so you can start pursuing MCSE certification once you have completed the exam linked to this course
- Virtual lab included so you can practice your skills and build your experience in a risk-free environment
- Practice exam included to help familiarise you with exam scenarios and questions, fully preparing you for the real thing
- 24/7 access to the course content, meaning you can complete it in your own time, around your current commitments