Learn to create shapes and graphics with this fantastic coding course! If your ambition is to work as a graphic designer, or web designer, this is the perfect course to bolster your portfolio of qualifications.
The type of image you will learn to design is called Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG), which differs from other image formats, in the sense that it is crafted by code and maths, which means it can be scaled up to any size needed.
Scalable Vector Graphics
SVG is an XML-based vector image format which supports interactivity and animation. It is a popular file type because all major modern web browsers have SVG rendering support, while SVG images can also be edited with any text editor or drawing software.
Learn how to create images by coding instead of using a design with the help of this intuitive file type.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This is a course that will teach you to create images in the SVG format, using code rather than design software. This means you will be able to transfer this skill into a web or graphic design career.
- Create shapes and graphics that are scalable depending on the size you need
- Implement the Bezje curve which models smooth curves which can scale indefinitely
- Learn how to save your images in other formats
- Get to grips with the ViewBox and its attributes to help you view and scale your creations
- Test functionality and cross browser compatibility
- Work with polygons and how to effectively add them to your animations
- Create and add trees and other objects to bring your animations to life
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Gain real experience by working on actual projects
- Incorporate these skills and combine them with CSS to use images you create in web pages.
- Build images that can scale indefinitely
- Alter shapes for use on webpages
- This course is taught by a highly-experienced instructor
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months