This course is the perfect course for those aspiring to be Game Developers. In the course, you will build an air hockey game so you can familiarise yourself with the Unity game development platform, and the Blender production suite where you can make real-time interactive art and content.
Air hockey games are one of the simplest, yet fun and most effective methods of digital entertainment. Designing and building one is also an excellent stepping stone into a new career or hobby as a Coder or Game Designer.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Build an air hockey game in Unity from scratch
- Learn the fundamentals of game design
- Create artwork in Blender
- Code in C#
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- No prior coding or digital art experience needed
- Learn how to make an air hockey game in the popular Unity platform
- Start to build your portfolio with real world apps to fuel the next step in your career
- Project-based course, so you won’t learn irrelevant coding practices
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months
- Both tutors have extensive game design experience