These days, all big companies are focussed on gathering data on their customers to improve their service and ultimately make more money. Due to this, the ability to understand big data in its original form and present it in a meaningful and useful way through data visualisation is a much in-demand skill in the modern workplace. This course enables learners to translate data into easy-to-read, accessible charts, graphs and other visual representations of the vast banks of data that companies wish to benefit from.
Monetise your Python Skills
Designed with those who already have a working knowledge of Python programming in mind, this course builds on those Python 3 skills by working in conjunction with Matplotlib, a plotting library that works seamlessly with the Python programming language and its numerical mathematics extension, NumPy, to turn data into visually digestible graphs. The ability to do this is a great way to build on the Python skills you already possess to open the door to exciting new career opportunities.
The world of big data can be daunting to get your head round, 58 easy-to-digest lectures over seven hours of video content, you can be well on track to mastering the subject of data visualisation in less than a day, at a time and in a place that suits you.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Focus and enhance your Python know-how with Data Visualisation with Python and Matplotlib.
- Learn this hot jobs skill with Python 3 and Matplotlib, the most accessible and efficient programs in the marketplace.
- Discover how to visualise multiple forms of graphs, line graphs, scatter plots, stack plots, bar charts, pie charts, lines, wire frames, geographic maps, live updating graphs and more in both 2D and 3D.
- Find out how to load and organise data from various sources for visualisation.
- Create live graphs and learn how to customise them by making them look stylish, professional and eye-catching.
- Master basic functions like labels, titles, window buttons and legends before moving on to importing data from both a CSV and NumPy.
- Progress to more advanced features like customised spines, styles, annotations, averages, indicators, geographical plotting with Basemap and advanced wireframes.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study at a time convenient to you across all your devices, including your phone, with the option to revisit your learning any time you like.
- Print your course completion certificate to prove your new career-boosting expertise.
- Once you sign up to the course, it’s yours for 12 months to keep and revisit to refresh your learning whenever you need to.
- Learners report that informal style and easy-to-digest lectures mean that it’s easy to stay engaged and interested in the subject.
- Build on the Python expertise you already possess with this much in-demand new skill that will give you an in-depth understanding of how to visualise data in a well-presented, engaging way.
All the data shows that Data Visualization with Python and Matplotlib is the perfect course to choose to start your journey in an exciting career in data management.