As a Python programmer, you already know that this general purpose programming language, as used by Google, Pinterest and Instagram to name a few, is the most accessible and versatile coding language out there. So why not use the Python knowledge you already have to get yourself work-ready in one of the most in-demand job skills of the moment, data analysis?
Be a Data Goldminer
These days, almost every company we interact with gathers data on us. However to benefit from this vast mine of information, businesses need skilled experts like you to interpret their data so they can boost their profits and improve their customer experience. By learning to efficiently analyse data, manipulate data sets and master data mining in Python, you’ll not only be at the forefront of this exciting and ever-expanding new career option, you’ll gain a brand new skill set that can also be used for various other applications.
Learn in Your Spare Time
With 51 easy-to-access lectures across six hours of video, the Data Analysis with Python and Pandas course is accessible at a time and a place that suits you. Not only that, informal style makes learning a pleasure. With Python installed and a knowledge of the language, you are all set to start your journey in a much in-demand new career in data analysis.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Start building on your Python expertise today to become a professional and proficient data analyst.
- Learn the fundamental principles of Pandas, the library of data structures you’ll be using in conjunction with Python.
- Move on to more complex operations you’ll be running in conjunction with Pandas including data manipulation, logical categorising, statistical functions and applications and more.
- Get confident working with missing data, combining data, working with databases before tackling advanced operations such as resampling, correlation, mapping and buffering.
- As well as mastering the Pandas open source library for numerical data, you’ll also work with the NumPy library of high level mathematical functions, which was created as an extension to Python to support large multi-dimensional arrays and matrices.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Gaining more in-depth knowledge of the Python programming language not only gives you new skills in data analysis, it allows for a wide variety of applications and ultimately makes learning more advanced coding languages easier.
- Boost your CV by learning this much in demand skill in the modern workplace.
- Print off your certificate of completion to prove your data analysis know-how to potential employers.
- Access the course at a time and place that suits you, across all devices including your phone.
- The course is yours for 12 months to revisit whenever you need to and the informal style is designed to keep distraction at bay, meaning you stay alert and engaged throughout your learning journey.
It makes sense to join an exploding career sector using what is fast becoming one of the world’s most popular programming languages, so sign up to Data Analysis with Python and Pandas today!