Conflicts are a serious detriment to efficiency and relationships, both personally and in the workplace. Conflicts and disputes can take many forms, an individual with a grievance, a problem between an employee and their manager or a form of authority, two co-workers or two people who have a personal disdain or have come to a disagreement in a public place or as part of a family conflict.
This course is for people who wish to understand the nature of conflict and how conflict and hostility can be dealt with effectively, it is perfect for managers or employees who deal with conflict or anger from colleagues, clients, customers or the general public.
You will get a thorough knowledge of the basic concepts of conflict management, techniques for managing conflict effectively, listening and negotiation techniques as well as how to cope with a crisis.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Dealing with Conflict and Anger
- Developing Your Listening Skills
- Crisis Mediation
- Examples of Good and Poor Practice
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Defuse potentially hostile situations in both your personal and professional life.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Experienced and qualified tutors available to support you throughout your course.
- Assessments to back up knowledge as you work your way through the course.