The user interface and user experience are recent practices that have taken the consumer industry by storm. The emergence of mobile technologies has meant that user interfaces have taken on an entirely new depth and context, with organisations of all sizes trying to make the customer journey as seamless, but with as many touch points, as possible.
The CIW User Interface Designer course is the second in the recently updated CIW Web and Mobile Design series. The course introduces strategies and practices necessary to design efficient user interfaces, with emphasis on creating user interfaces for mobile devices. In 2016, mobile browsing overtook desktop browsing for the first time.
The course requires an understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 coding and is aimed at professionals in, or looking to break in to, website development and design, including:
- Web and Graphic Designers
- Web Marketing Professionals
- Mobile Application Developers
- Creative Directors
- Advertising Professionals
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn how information obtained from clients, sales or marketing can be designed and developed into compelling visual experience websites.
- Design and develop websites for multiple platforms, including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Learn more about wireframes, colour schemes, tones, design templates, formatting, and typography.
- Implement user analysis techniques, usability concepts, and usability testing procedures.
- The vital role of testing to publish and maintain a website.
- Learn branding considerations and responsive design implementation in relation to the user interface design of websites.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Master the skills needed to design and develop compelling websites with a flawless user experience.
- Get to grips with user interface design so you can market your own services, be employed for a ground-breaking softwarecompany or to deliver cross-platform websites for freelance clients. The possibilities are endless!
- Learn how to turn designs and ideas into a functioning website.
- 24/7 access to the course content.
- 12-month course access duration.
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday technical support available.