The human body is a complex machine which forms the structure of your entire body. Everything works in cohesion to help you function, from the way you walk to how your body rests and regenerates when you sleep.
The study of the human body is beneficial to many professions and it involves health professionals, physiologists, physiotherapists, and anatomists.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the human body and the accompanying physiological process that allow it to function for maximum benefit. You will have a detailed explanation of some more complex aspects of anatomy such as the skeletal and muscular systems, the heart, the brain, spinal cord and the autonomic nervous system.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- The Chemistry of Using Food to Provide Energy for the Body
- Cellular Energy
- The Heart
- The Brain
- The Spinal Cord
- Voluntary and Reflex Actions and the Automatic Nervous System
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn the physiological functions of the human body.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Experienced and qualified tutors available to support you throughout your course.
- You can use this course as a taster in biology and the human body, which can lead you to becoming a physiotherapist.