Putting on the perfect training session, whether that be as part of an in-house or outsourced team, requires a lot of preparation and attention to detail. The trainer will not only need to make sure that all areas of the syllabus are covered, they will also need to make the program exciting: no-one wants their eulogy to include “death by PowerPoint”.
The best way to increase involvement in a training session is to utilise your own experiences and emotions to elicit empathy from the people you are teaching. This course will help you to stimulate learner’s emotions and minds to create a better learning environment, while helping their personal growth and development.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the World’s largest talent development association and they estimate that it takes 40 hours to develop each hour of training time. We will teach you effective ways to ensure your researching, writing, editing, and testing processes are easier so you can be 100% prepared.
This course requires a good understanding of basic training principles and methods.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- An understanding of the four different learning styles and how to incorporate all four in the classroom
- How to apply the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Utilising a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Explain the different levels of evaluation and when to use each
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- How to put your skills to work for a team presentation
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Prepare the perfect training session with a plan that is so flexible it can be applied to any subject area.
- Learn about copyright considerations when you purchase customisable materials.
- Learn easy de-stressing techniques and build resilience to stress to deal with future experiences.
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.